Sunday, November 20, 2011

Microsoft Internet Explorer/Outlook Help?

Microsoft Internet Explorer %26amp; Outlook Help?


Hello. I use a web based version of Microsoft Outlook for work. Whenever I try to send an email using the web based from my home computer, I get this error: "Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and needs to close".


I could use it before fine until I bought a new computer and upgraded to IE 7. I am assuming its a setting that needs to be changed but I don't a clue where to start. Any help and suggestions are greatly apperciated!


Victoria

Microsoft Internet Explorer/Outlook Help?
That's a recurring problem with IE7. There isn't anything you can change, except to uninstall IE7 and let it revert back to IE6. Click on Start, Settings, Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs and the Show updates box at the top. When the list loads, find Internet Explorer 7 and click to remove it. After removal, close Control Panel and restart the computer. I think you'll find this problem has gone away!


No comments:

Post a Comment