Sunday, November 20, 2011

Microsoft Works vs Microsoft word?

In works when i convert my book pages into pdf but the page shows a page and half of the next page of the same page it's not showing the pages by themselves page after page.


On Microsoft word, they tell me it's better,

Microsoft Works vs Microsoft word?
Word is a lot better, but you have to purchase it, and Works comes free with a lot of PCs. Last year I spent a lot of time writing a research paper in Works, then when I emailed it to my professor, she couldn't open the attachment, so I had to print it out and take it to her. Also, if you get an office-type job, they want you to know Word, not Works.


1 comment:

mahakk01 said...

This post tells you the difference between the Microsoft Works and Microsoft Word. Now you clearly differentiate between the two. As explained above Works comes free but Word you have to purchase. Thanks for the post.
digital id

Post a Comment