Thursday, August 19, 2010

Microsoft access...timer?? any solution(s)??

im doing a system using Microsoft Access with some vb coding...i want to set time but it seems the time displayed on my form doesnt move like a real clock...means it is static...ive been searching on the Internet for vb codes but none have solve my problem...my friend told me to add timer adoc(i think) to my form and paste the coding he gave me in vb...the problem is, i dont have that adoc stuff in my Microsoft Access...so, how am i suppose to get that thing or is there any other solution if i want to add time@clock to my form?

Microsoft access...timer?? any solution(s)??
Your friend is right. You want to add a timer event to your form to get a refresh.





I recommend forgetting the idea of duplicating the Clock display. You already have that on the task bar. When the user ADDs a time event to a form, that is when you want to update the time-of-day in the field.
Reply:Microsoft Access Timer Event Example:


In the Timer Event example we cause a time of day text field to be updated every 1 seconds.





First we set the TimerInterval of the database form to be 1000 milliseconds, then:





Private Sub Form_Timer()


Me!Time_of_Day= Time


End Sub

shoe decorations

No comments:

Post a Comment