Thursday, August 19, 2010

Microsoft One Note Shared Files?

I'm working on a project with a friend and we want to use One Note. I saw that it's possible to have a shared file on an external server that will update automatically when the file is edited by different people on different computers. Microsoft offers some sort of service for that, but when I clicked the link, I couldn't find a price anywhere, which leads me to believe it must be expensive. I have my own website, hosted by Yahoo Small Business. Is it possible to host the file there and give both of us access to it, or do I need to go with another service? Are there other services besides Microsoft (the help file on OneNote implied there were other options but not what they were.)

Microsoft One Note Shared Files?
Hmm, well, if your project is text, you could make a page on your website and just post it there, or if it's pictures or something, just provide an attachment on your website to the file. (You can host the file for free on www.filefront.com usually.) If you need anymore help, e-mail me (jake_and_louis@yahoo.ca). Hope this helped..


No comments:

Post a Comment