Sunday, August 22, 2010

Microsoft i got hi-speed internet cable throue insight/roadrunner i have plugs that needs fix for this?

my account starts at insight cable hi-speed with road runner i need my pc fixed i still cant get mail i want to get mail from everyone i dont care who they are now i want more control on setting up my pc my start menu needs refreshed the free cell games got ereased i want them back every time i use the internet explore7 it changes and dont respond i want microsoft to call me one on one to walk throue this and set it up right ive been trying to get this right for to long yahoo and microsoft and insight cable you all need to get my this right i am going to wait for a email or a call from you if you dont call send me mail thank you all please help also i got to other pc running throue ecot schooling i dont want nothing changed with them

Microsoft i got hi-speed internet cable throue insight/roadrunner i have plugs that needs fix for this?
You can try uninstalling IE 7 and see what that does, but most likely you have lost the programs. I have not installed IE 7 yet and have heard that there are some problems with it. I use a 6.0 version and have not had any problems. I make it a policy to not upgrade any program until it has been out at least a year. That way most of the bugs are worked out before I get it. Are you by any chance running Vista? I have heard there are major conflicts between Vista and IE7.





If you can access the computer, you need to save any important files on a disk. It sounds like you need to reboot the computer to restore it to original configuration. You should have gotten a disk when you bought the computer that has all of the original programs on it. You will then need to reload any other programs that you have installed on the computer.





The only way to avoid having to do this is if you have a program like "go back" where you can go back to the computer configuration for a specific date. Restore found under "accessories" and "system tools" will not restore lost programs. If you have not bought a restoration program, you will need to reload the computer. The other way to avoid this - backup your computer daily. If the same thing happens again, you can restore it to the previous days format.


No comments:

Post a Comment