Sunday, August 22, 2010

Microsoft Flight Simulator X "Invalid CD Key"?

Hello, I recently purchased the Deluxe edition of FSX. Installation went fine.


But when I'm about to Activate the game, It is saying that my Product Key is Invalid. I checked 10 times and I know that I put the RIGHT one and it's still saying that it is invalid. I cant even go to the Activation Page.


I just bought this like 3 hours ago and it's saying that its invalid.


I'm trying to find the email address or even phone number for Microsoft's gaming department but it seems that they are all hidden. And they want me to pay again for their support.





If anyone can help me here, or If anyone knows a solution or the Contact Information of Microsoft's gaming department, So i can email them and let them replace the Product.





I'm pretty much disappointed right now.





Thanks in advance.

Microsoft Flight Simulator X "Invalid CD Key"?
Would the number 1-800-RU-LEGIT (1-800-785-3448) still work? That was the anti-piracy number for Microsoft.





PS Is your copy of Windows valid and do you have Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA) installed...is your computer fully updated?





That's going to matter, I would bet.





PS It's a 25 digit code in sets of 5, not the string before if there is one.
Reply:You should bring it to the person who sold it to u and ask abt it


No comments:

Post a Comment