Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Help with Microsoft Office Imaging?

I have uploaded pictures from my digital camera into Microsoft Office Imaging. This software formats all pictures as .tif files with no option to "save as" .jpg. Because of this, I cannot post the photos online. I tried opening the photos in Paint, but I got a "sharing" error. I downloaded Irfanview, which allowed me to change the picture to a .jpg file.





However, Microsoft Office Imaging uploads all pictures at once as one file, instead of each picture separately. If anyone is familiar with either Microsoft Imaging or Irfanview, could you tell me how I can save each picture separately so I can post them online? (I would be adding them to facebook, myspace, webshots, etc...which all accept .jpg files).





Thanks!

Help with Microsoft Office Imaging?
If you open the pics in paint you can save them as jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment