Friday, July 16, 2010

Installing Microsoft Office on my mac--PLEASE HELP?

i have watever the latest mac is, and i also have a burnt copy of Microsoft Office 2004. I dont want to have to keep the Office cd in my computer all the time, but when I put it in the computer, it doesnt provide anyway to install it. I tried dragging the little icons into folders, the desktop, tec, but it says "microsoft powerpoint cannot load the microsoft office shared libraries" what can i do to get it on my computer??? thanks--best answer will be rewarded!!!

Installing Microsoft Office on my mac--PLEASE HELP?
are u aware that microsoft works best on WINDOWS computers?
Reply:Take a good look at the contents of the CD. It should have an installation package (pkg) file. You will need to double-click this file which will run the installation. Moving the files to your application folder will not work for MS Office.


No comments:

Post a Comment