Friday, July 16, 2010

Problems with the Microsoft movie maker and media player?

I have 2 problems recently. First is with the microsoft movie maker. After I imported the media, the preview monitor played the movie clips with no sounds and picture, what is causing the problem? Second problem is with the microsoft media player. I cannot open the media player or play the movie clips by using media player, unless I restart my computer. But same problem will happen after a short while again. Anybody knows why, please. My computer runs on Vista.

Problems with the Microsoft movie maker and media player?
I'm no expert but maybe windows just doesn't accept the file format of the video, or your computer can't handle the amount of memory that video contains. You might need a better program than windows movie maker or you might need to change the file type of the video.


Hope that helps a bit...


No comments:

Post a Comment