Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Microsoft Clip Art for commercial use?

I have spent hours trailing through Microsoft's websites, trying to find out what I need to do to get permission to use some of their "free" clip art icons, in my book.


I phoned their customer services on 0870 6010 100


%26amp; was told by a person in their Licensing section,


to accept their "User Agreement" %26amp; that is all I need to do.


I've done that (%26amp; I have also accredited Microsoft)


but I am still not sure about this- I don't want to end up being sued!!





Do I have to do anything else??


HELP!!!!

Microsoft Clip Art for commercial use?
As long as you understand the terms of the user agreement and followed the instructions then you have complied and are ok.


If the agreement says each image must be accompanied by microsofts name and the copyright logo, thats what you have to do.


Read the User Agreement again and check you've understood all the conditions in it.


No comments:

Post a Comment