Friday, July 16, 2010

A microsoft joke...?

A helicopter pilot flies into washington on a very foggy day he couldnt see anything until a building pops outta no where in front of him. Next people inside the building run up to the windows to see what the pilot has written on a dry erase board "where am I" people in building get pieces of paper and respond " In a Helicopter" the pilot thanks them and knows exactly where he was....





When News reporters asked the piliot how did he find his way through the fog he told them the story and reporters didnt get it then he said " well i know the building i was in front of must have been microsoft building because the answer given to me from my question was information i already knew and only microsoft would answer it that way"





moral of story the info microsoft gives you is pointless and just restates what you already know like when a device doesn't work properly it says device isn't workin properly well no sh*t see completley useless if u know what im talkin about if u had problems too

A microsoft joke...?
Don't blame it all on Microsoft.





Spent two hours on the phone with Lexmark because my dotmatrix printer seemed to be creating it's own margins, but otherwise printed ok. After two hours the tech said "well, you're print is fine and thus hardware is ok, I'll have to send you to a software tech."





Worst of all, the hardware tech kept putting me on hold to consult her manual. I can read manuals. I read the "big" ten page manual that came with the printer, before calling tech support.


No comments:

Post a Comment